Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Tu me manques.

How long has it been? Fourteen days?

Fourteen days since I last heard your voice and spent time with you, yet it seems like forever.  Honestly, this is one of the few times I'm really looking forward to going back to school.  Ever since January, spring break was all I looked forward to; I wished time would fly past just so I could get away from all the social and academic stress in that hell hole.  But, now that it's finally come, I can honestly say that I hate it.  I wish it would end quickly so I can see you again.  I've always loathed school - how much of a popularity contest it is; how everyone does better than me & how I always end up feeling like crap at some point in the day. So, you must be one heck of an amazing person to make me feel this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment