Pages

Sunday 29 June 2014

Day 2

So I had to wake up at about 10-ish to catch the bus and ended up getting to the station almost 20 minutes earlier than everyone else =__= Met up with everyone at around 11:15 and went downtown to eat lunch to use up our free grad passes. Anyway, we got sidetracked on the way there and managed to lose one of us at London Drugs, then almost got convinced to buy some pricey gourmet chocolate (which was really good btw). Got to the restaurant really hungry & decided to order lobster for lunch with seafood poutine as a side. Had issues cracking the lobster & made a mess ): Ate some oyster at the end & the lunch was $$

Then we planned to go to Richmond Centre but ended up heading to London Drugs (again) and ended up buying chocolate.. (there's no escape from it, is there?) Finally we got there and saw a dead rat on the sidewalk and a (dead?) pigeon which my friend said was actually sleeping (?). Shopped a bit, bought a loose floral tank for $19 (I know, but I couldn't help myself it was so cute). At least I went home with something, though. Met some friends on the way home & yeah. Long day. Feet were tired. Wanted to reunite with my Pokemon ;__; Played TL & Pokemon at home & defeated 2 gym leaders (this game takes longer than expected) and still failed in making MakoHaru canon in TL (GDI MAKO STOP HITTING ON MY MII). Wonder if they'll ever end up together...

Oh!!! I also got requested for a summer job interview at the only place I applied at. Isn't that weird?? (and pretty lucky if you ask me) Interview's coming up soon... still don't know what can be considered "business casual"... still don't know where the heck the place is... STILL NEED TO STUDY FOR DRIVERS.

...tough not so tough life....

No comments:

Post a Comment