Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Day 3 & 4

Forgot to post one yesterday & was kinda afraid to after my mom entered rage mode at like 12AM that day so yeahh. Nothing special happened though; spent like 9 hours playing PX & idk how many playing TL in the morning. FINALLY got 2 of the miis to date: mine and Sousuke. Kinda random and a lil disappointing cuz I was planning to set Sou up with Rin  & mine with an OC but decided to roll with it since I had a Free! ES dream where I had a thing with Sousuke the night before (really hope ES doesn't turn out like I dreamt cuz heck I would drop that show in a second). Ate more chips probably (don't really remember), had some weird arm pains after drinking lemonade and frankly too lazy to check it out.

Today I actually woke up pretty early (9 ish maybe?) and didn't want to be the first to get up so I just lay there for a few hours. Mom was still in semi-rage mode and thought I was too obsessed with my games and didn't let me play (but I didn't let that stop me lol i'm a terrible child). "Cleaned" my room for a couple hours then made cheese omelettes and waffles for lunch (sis made pancakes) then drew a bit on my tablet (forgot I neglected it for maybe a week or so sorryyy) and got to play PX later. Caught the legendary!! Made the cutest outfit for my character :D (yeess i fuss over the details) Had hamburgers for dinner & currently anticipating the arrival of Free!ES tomorrow. Hope it loads on animeseason x.x My friends are supposed to come watch it with me but I don't know if they even finished the first one.. If she criticizes/complains about the lack of detailed water animation/excessive fanservice mid-episode I will seriously flip .____."
Seriously though, don't ruin it for us....
Yeah this is the end I guess.
Sousuke is beautiful. That is all I have to say.

Also, I am very tempted to jump straight to watching the first episode after it airs with subs (it says about 8:00 PST so way before they come over). Should I do it????? DECISIONSSS DECISIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment