Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

Day 8

Welp, can't say I didn't do anything this time. Went out to get my hair cut with my sister & mom at a new salon place and THEY HAD A DOG. But the dog avoided me almost the entire time urgh...
Salon lady was nice; she ended up cutting my hair almost the exact way I wanted it so I'm actually quite satisfied with my hair for once. It's so short though... feels free but also a little strange... I think I look too aegyo with this hairstyle to be honest.. especially when the stylist curled the ends.
I look like Mirai Kuriyama now I think.. except with different colour.
The cuts were pretty pricey but I'll go back for my next haircut most likely. The manager's son was pretty cute too heheh.

Went out for banquet dinner to celebrate my cousin's 100 day party & there was so much food... I think I took too much at the beginning...
Saw my teacher/cousin/aunt (idk what she is even..) and my mom talked to her for a whole hour with me just standing beside them (my feet were so sore). A bunch of relatives I'd never seen before started talking to me too, which was kinda awkward. Played TL after I finished. NAGISA & REI GOT MARRIED and now they want to have a baby after only 1 day (these guys move fast..). My mii & Sousuke are so cute together hehe ^_^ Also drank sparkling lemonade in a wine glass.
Fancyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment