Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Day 24 & 25

Went out yesterdayyy!!!! I actually really didn't wanna go since I hadn't showered =_=" & for some odd reason whenever I choose to leave the house looking like crap I see 10x more people from school than I do on usual days... idk why.. maybe this is all a conspiracy......  yeah so then I had to take a shower beforehand to save myself from any possible humiliation.. went to buy groceries and actually saw a bunch of people I knew despite being not crappily dressed (weird). Wore my new shoes out for the first time and yehhh they are hella comfortable~ it's literally like walking on cushions hehe I love them ^_^ Bought starbucks using the coupons I got in the mail for free (free things!! and also free! things.. if you know what i mean lol) Mine was sour while my sisters tasted like pure sugar... when faced with two choices I always manage to choose the wrong one. why oh why. Came home and made MORE JELLO!!! It's all peach cuz peach is hella awesome ^^ it's a bit watery.. not as solid as before and yeah.. seems that every batch is different, despite me doing the exact same things every time (okay maybe i wing the water levels sometimes but hey it shouldn't make that big of a difference, right??) Helped my lil bro colour some pigs & houses for his project with my other sibs (3 lil pigs story?) pretty fun haha. Did some squats -anna voice- for the first tiiime in foreveerrrr!!~~ legs felt tired after like 20.. like seriously. am i that out of shape? Had chinese food for dinner and it was AWESOME! Pretty awesome day in general though, I must admit! I was pretty productive I guess LOL

Today was a normal stay-at-home day; played TL in the morning, helped my lil bro do some ABC's, usual stuff. Ate 3 whole jellos today. I feel like I'm gonna get diabetes soon...
Decided to start freaking out about my job interview the day right before. Asked a friend for advice & apparently it isn't as bad as I presumed it would be..but idk.. still gonna prepare for the worst...
Had bowl noodle for lunch and raided the free! tag from a year ago. Good times... I really miss the old days when we were still freaking out over the CPR scene and the canoness of reigisa (it's actually hard to see rei topping though.. nagisa's the ultimate thug seme lol) Too lazy to draw anything.. Suggested that we all go fishing (a lot of tsuritama emotion overflowed today ok) only to have my idea shot down. Apparently I need a license since I'm over 16... buut I could always fake my age.. like I always do... unless they ask for ID....
Eh, probably won't catch that much fish anyway.....
But I legitimately miss that anime though, even though I powerhoused through it in 6 hours straight... it was so cute (even though I forgot most of it)

New episode of free airs tmrw!!  & then my interview too... urhghgh wish me luck i guess.... i'll probably need it.. FINAL BOSS STAGE before I get hired dun dun duuuunnnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment