Pages

Saturday 12 July 2014

Day 14 &15

Welp, I did it again even with virtually nothing to do for the past 2 days. Will I ever not accidentally miss a day? Probably not. Yeah, I did absolutely nothing yesterday except eat & draw (lol im such a sad human being). Showered & sat in a daze watching my siblings play SSmash bros (what was i even thinking about??), was completely motivated to make jello at night but bailed at the last second and ended up drawing some random shiz on my tablet. (I drew my OC in the girl's uniform LOL inspired by a tumblr post with momo in a maid costume idek) Tried colouring too. Didn't end too well; I always end up drawing/colouring on the wrong layer & I only discover it when I erase (like that time i tried to erase some green and the lineart came off i felt like ripping my hair out why does it do this to me oh my god). Maybe I should give in and purchase paint tool SAI (but then i'm also quite reluctant to cuz when i tried the demo the palm rejection didn't work and all these random scribbles showed up). Ugh decisions...
-
Did a little more today but still stayed in the house due to the crazy temperature outside this past week. Played TL this morning & the Nagirei lovechild left the nest & became an actual islander (that was crazy fast actually... can't wait for her to get with the Makoharu lovechild later on hehe). Made jello (finally) with the boxes we bought a few days ago (raspberry and peach c:) Had a breakthrough when I discovered I could actually STACK THE JELLO TRAYS instead of having to put them on separate shelves (I'm a genius). Raspberry ones kinda lacked flavour though.. idk why.. maybe I added too much water, but the peach ones are really good. Ran out of gelatin to make the jello solid so I'm gonna have to go get more before I start another batch... unless I want it floppy.. which I don't (LOL THATS WHAT SHE SAID) but yeah I'll have to leave the house for the sake of jello )':
Wanted to paint my nails a pastel colour in the afternoon but it looked kinda shitty so I ended up painting them red again. Gives me a false sense of power muahaha. I also drew a bit today; more OC's and a lil nsfw hehehe ;) Realized how much I enjoy listening to my music when I work ahhhh~ I've only just noticed but I'm surprisingly self conscious about posting my art online.. First I'm all "hell yeah can't wait till my followers see this" but then literally a second later I'll be like nope. I even made an art blog specifically so I wouldn't get self conscious about followers seeing my art but then I'm still afraid to post. It's like the same with facebook too.. I rarely ever post pictures or even statuses anymore.....yo literally a second ago a moth flew in my face and landed on my laptop screen and I squished it with a napkin and its juices were left over on my monitor so I had to wipe it up.. gross stuff..
Anyways, 'tis late and I am in need of a donut at the moment...
Unfortunately I do not have one....ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment