Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Day 33

Didn't do much either today, but at least some stuff actually happened lol. Friends came over to watch the new episode of FreeES (which I of course woke up early to watch ahead of time) I seriously have no self control... like absolutely none...(which is why I ended up eating 4 bowls of chips today but that's a different story) The new ep was soooo heartbreaking ;_; like I feel you Nagisa, i feel u... the makoharu was also strong today heh. Marathoned the entire FreeES series so far with my friend who got back from China & watching all the episodes in order, I realize that each episode's kinda, idk, random I guess? Like you could switch the order a bit and it wouldn't really make a difference?? idk maybe it's just me but it seems like each ep is an different story... NOT THAT IM COMPLAINING IM COOL WITH THAT THOUGH. I'm cool with anything free heheh.
Also introduced them to Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun after one of them left & 2 of them were literally gasping for air when we watched the 4th ep. the beginning eps were kinda slow & not as comedic b/c of character introductions and whatnot but once the actual thing started it was hilarious as hell. Mikorin's still my fav followed by Kashima/Seo idk which one I like better haha.
Then another friend left & we ended up watching Tokyo Ghoul somehow (I was actually pretty intrigued from all the hype on Tumblr but didn't really wanna watch it b/c of the gore) The first ep was TERRIFYING. Like WHOA... I have no words... not even 5 min into the show & a dead body hits the screen like no.... please don't... But once the actual plot ensued it was pretty interesting but also pretty grotesque too ngl I kinda don't wanna continue it but a part of me is so mesmerized by it idk why. WHY. Literally after ep 1 I was praying that the protag's friend wouldn't get eaten like no you can't eat him they were childhood friends and all... like a second makoharu... why would you do that.... But I think he's fine b/c the friend showed up multiple times in the opening so yeahh they wouldn't just kill him off right?? hahahahaha...
Yeah I'm impatient and waiting for next week's makoharu ep. So whatttt don't judge me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment