Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Day 7

Basically did nothing the whole day again... (was actually supposed to go for my learner's test but my mom forgot & I didn't bother to bring it up since I didn't really study hehe I'm terrible) Same old stuff - played TL in the morning. ME & SOUSUKE GOT MARRIED IN THE GAME. The proposal part was super nerve-wracking though (my mii kept thinking of mosquitoes for some reason while watching the fireworks like wow pay attention to your man) and Makoto kept trying to get with the various girls of TL (all except Haru is this even real life). And also I made Mako and Haru sing a ballad with tweaked lyrics hehe. Highlight of TL for me today....(I know, I'm lame).
Made omelettes again for lunch with toast, ate more jello, squirmed out of mowing the lawn.. yeahh pretty average stuff.
Starting to neglect Pokemon though after defeating all the gym leaders... kinda don't wanna face off against the Elite Four. I remember last time I prepped for hours before actually battling them. I want to battle other people via internet but then I look at their play times and they're all 100 hours and higher... one guy had like 999 hours of play time I'm not even joking... (first of all how??? & second of all WHY??)
Mom kinda went on/off rage mode throughout the day. Tiring just keeping up with her moods like eghghhh...

Going for a haircut tomorrow. Never been there before but heard the place has a dog uwu and the hair stylist don't let you leave till they perfect your hair. Got some high expectations for tomorrow to be honest... maybe too high.... it's pretty hard to do justice to this (lol).
Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment