Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Day 32

Guess what I did today?? Nothing. Literally nothing. Besides sitting at my computer all day and getting up either to make food or shower I did nothing. At least today's post will be shorter though ^_^ Slept in later till like 11 today and played TL for a bit this morning. My mii became bffs with Momo's LOL I saw it coming anyways... we'd probably be the super annoying duo in real life if he was real though haha... ha...-sobs quietly in the distance- if only..... 
Downloaded a bit of music & my mom's Just Dance Xbox game came through the mail today. Watching her try to play was very amusing huhu. Guess that's about it for today.. pretty boring i guess. Ah well.. I'm pretty psyched for the new ep tmrw though!!! *v* hehehehe & my friends are coming over too. My friend just came back from china without watching ANY of the eps.. i'm still wondering how.... & we're gonna marathon all 5 EPISODES!! we're pretty lame i know

No comments:

Post a Comment