Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Day 23

I DID NOTHING!! NOTHING AT ALL!!! Well I suppose I did some things today but overall, not much happened. 2 new episodes came out!! for haikyuu and gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun (that took a long time to write... just gonna call it GSNK from now on...=.=) The dude from GNSK called Mikoshiba is beautiful.. and they call him Mikorin too (my shipper heart..) I really like the new girl as well. She's kinda like a Tamaki and Haruhi lovechild LOL. For the whole day I basically was glued to my electronics haha... Played more TL in the morning & drew some genderbent haikyuu trashbabies <3 but then I only finished Tsuki and Kuro cuz I got bored.... sorry Toru.... I have come to realize that Kuro's facial expressions are nearly identical to those of Croagunk's.....huh....strange..
Helped my mom & sis make misc. things for lunch ex. pancakes, creamed corn soup with egg(??), corndogs and chicken strips... weird stuff but hey I'm not complaining.
ATE THE LAST OF MY JELLO. MY HEART IS BREAKING. I kinda wanna make more (the peach is soooo goodd omgomggg) but then -haru voice- TOO MUCH EFFORT.. gonna brainwash my lil sis into making some hohoho..
Huh... now 'tis my bedtime. I still don't understand why we have to go to sleep so early.. especially during summer vacation... I DON'T UNDERSTAND MOM I REALLY DON'T

-rapunzel voice- WHEN WILL MY LIFE BEGINNNNN~


No comments:

Post a Comment