Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Day 18

Stayed home the entire day once again. Couldn't sleep last night... I think I got at most 5 hours? It was sooo hot in the house & sleeping on the top bunk doesn't exactly help either...
Yooo I also had this really weird dream where in FreeES they had a musical episode or something where the guys were trying to advertise their club and ended up with strange recruiting methods (idek..) and they were all singing & stuff LOL it was so funny.. if only if it were to actually happen though, that would make my day hahah
Played more TL in the morning, dad wasn't home for the whole day & mom was driving lil bro to some appointment... stayed home alone quite a bit.. Ate more jello LOL
Sketched a bit of my OC's in my sketchbook, more laptop, yeah that's basically it... Kinda sad cuz the only reason I decided to make these journal thingies was to motivate myself to actually do things this summer but nooope I guess not.

'Tis official. I have no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment