Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

Day 21 & 22

Actually went out yesterday!! Went to Lansdowne with my family to pick up the xbox one that my bro ordered and checked out a bunch of clothing stores with my mom & sis. Ended up buying nothing but had this huge urge to buy ice cream though.. kinda glad I didn't give in to my cravings. Went out for lunch with the fam at Earls (haven't been there in so long & everything's changed x.x even the menu..) and sat outside to eat. Ordered a prawn & pesto pizza, some bread thing, CALAMARI, and some other random stuff. It was really good but pretty pricey as expected. Lil bro puked a lil in the car ew.. Came home & didn't do much.. read some BL manga.. played TL some more..drew a little.. the usual stuff. Was pretty cold last night so didn't need the AC turned on for once..

Today I did nothing!!! Mom was in a bad mood in the morning so I tried to distract her from the anger by suggesting we watch one of her fav movies (How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days) It was pretty funny. I see why she likes it so much. Played more TL, read more BL (yooo that rhymed) and drew a bit. Tried to change up my art style and failed miserably.. idek what I'm doing anymore..
Wore my new shoes around the house to get a feel of them & they're reallllyyy comfy yo like I expected them to irritate my skin after a few hours but nooope not this pair (well, they'd better not, considering they cost $80..) Well, I did sit most of the day so I bet that contributed to its comfortability.... ._."
Interview in 4 days & I haven't prepared even a bit... Haven't studied for my driver's either, even with absolutely nothing to do.. LOL I basically specialize in procrastination..

Hopefully the next few days will be more productive.. sighhhhs..

No comments:

Post a Comment