Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Day 16 & 17

Sooo I guess it looks like I'll be staying home almost 95% of the summer break, huh...
Stayed home yesterday & most of today, doodled some FreeES charactersin my sketchbook (I really missed drawing on real paper ;_;) Momo's profile was pretty hard to draw from memory... prob cuz he only showed up for like 5 minutes.. but yeah had to look for reference (too much effort..) Played more TL throughout the day.. oh & yesterday Kuro finally left the nest and Mako&Haru announced they were gonna have a baby!! The baby came today and I named her Mizu (literally water LOL).

Today I ate more jello, doodled a lil more, downloaded a song, & then went shopping with my mom and sis before dinner (to buy more gelatin for the jello and whatnot). Purposely dressed like literal crap for shits & giggles cuz why not and I though I wouldn't see anyone I knew at the store (boy was I wrong..). Ended up seeing my friend who saw me in boxers and crocs LOL & I was trying to avoid her & another hot guy I saw in the store but failed cuz I was wheeling a heavy cart and kept bumping into my friend & her mom (like 7 times) in the store =_=" Afterwards, I used a coupon at booster juice (still pretty pricey though imo) & bought 2 matcha monsoons (soo good) and chinese food from the takeout place.
Doodled some NagiRei and some SouMako in my sketchbook after dinner (beginning to board all the ships now) and yeah..
Hopefully it won't be too hot out tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment