Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day 9, 10 & 11

Whoops, accidentally (intentionally) missed 2 days because I'm lazy af. Kinda pointless to waste an entire post if I didn't do anything the whole day though, so I guess squishing 3 short ones into one isn't too bad.
So I went to a family dinner on Sunday with my dad's side of the family & played my 3DS the entire time (I'm sorry I'm starting to get unhealthily antisocial probably), ate ice cream & fruit, watched the lego movie (70% of it actually; got distracted some of the time and ended up playing...wasn't as great as I expected but I have pretty high expectation so ehhhhh it was ok). Was too obsessed with defeating the elite four as I left my grandma's house & I forgot to hug her I'm sorryyyy grannyy :'(
Went home and never actually finished beating them.. kinda lost motivation I guess...

Next day I played TL in the morning again and GUESS WHAT. NAGISA AND REI HAD A BABY (which would be impossible except I had to make Rei a woman for the game or they couldn't get married...). The baby was butt ugly at first LOL it had Rei's frown & eyebrows and tbh the image still haunts my mind to this day...
Had to fix its face & gave it Nagisa's features & Rei's hair but forgot to change its eye colour to blue ;_; I hope I can change it later -sobs-. Named her Arisa after Tohru's punk friend in Fruits Basket b/c the hair really reminded me of her for some reason. Gave it Rei's personality (LOL I wonder how that will turn out.. should've given the baby some frames while I was at it..)  Then I did nothing all day except laptop & 3DS. I finally got to beating the elite four and the champion (was actually easier than I expected; nearly all 1-hit KO's, mind you my Espeon leveled up so quickly and was almost lvl 90 when the others were still in the 60's). Lost motivation to play after finishing the story (like always). Idk but for some reason I find it difficult to continue playing once the story is over & I've finished defeating everyone... like, I know there's lots to do even after the story's finished but I usually leave it... (like I did in HeartGold and Diamond lol x_x)

Today, surprisingly, I managed to leave the house for once!! Also, did I mention how much of a pain my hair is after washing out the curls from the salon? It's freaking terrible. First my hair did this 60's hair thing where the ends completely flared out and stayed that way when I went to my grandma's.. Even after immediately blowdrying it either turns drastically inwards like a mushroom or flares out. Sometimes even both (it's such a bother!!) The only way to make it look somewhat normal is to straighten it or curl it (which damages the hair)... I knew I shouldn't have had such high expectations for my hair.  -Sighs-
Anyways, I checked TL in the morning & SOUSUKE & MY MII HAD A KID. Originally I didn't know you could choose the gender so I just clicked "either is great" and it ended up being a girl. Then, I found out you could choose it and immediately pushed the power button to restart and refresh the gender (I'm terrible I know..) I'd imagined we'd have a boy anyways...
Made it have Sousuke's features & hair & my eyes LOL and then named it Kuro after the Haikyuu Nekoma captain hahah. Made tuna/salmon salad sandwiches for lunch.
Went to the mall with my mom and sister, bought an 80 dollar pair of sandals at Naturaliser (I know, but quality.. and they're super comfy), sister bought some reptile print bag there, bought groceries at Superstore and went home. Saw a cute mall security guard when we were leaving hehe. Played DS and laptop the rest of the day. Ironed shirts for interview tomorrow; still kinda nervous. It's gonna be tough pretending to be an active, motivated extrovert when in reality I am the laziest, unmotivated introvert you will ever meet.

Apparently they hire the ones who are loud too? This is gonna be brutal... Wish me luck I guess... I'll most likely need it.....x_x


No comments:

Post a Comment