Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Day 34 & 35

Went out to watch HTTYD2 with my friends at the movies yesterday!!! Came there early with my parents cuz my sibs were at granny's for the day & bought a shirt at target. Unfortunately our 1:40 movie was sold out b/c apparently a horde of summer camp kids came in at last second before us... Ah well.. wouldn't wanna sit in a theatre full of obnoxious kids anyway... =.=" Got tickets for a showing at 4:20 (i LOL everytime) and basically spent 3 hours or so roaming the mall. I bought poutine & ice cream & bubble tea to sneak into the theatre (b/c im a rebel) & we bumped into my parents a few times while walking... ended up buying nothing besides food (as expected) & feet got really sore afterwards. THE MOVIE WAS GREAT BTW (not gonna spoil for ppl who haven't watched yet but it is really really sad at some parts.. very unexpected) & APPARENTLY the third movie will be about why dragons are extinct ._. my body is not ready....

Today I didn't do much b/c of yesterday's trek around the mall and all (I really wanna go hiking around the golf course but then... hiking = effort & exertion.. sighs) Stayed at home the whole day... watched the first ep of Glasslip & idk if I'm just bein an ass but it seems like almost all shoujo protags are the same.... SUPER optimistic with high pitched voices & involved in some sort of love triangle by the end of the first ep. Yeah, maybe i'm just being a prick. Didn't watch second ep b/c the website i was watching on lost the video or something?? so I didn't bother.. Doodled a bit on my tablet & I discovered that drawing with a ball point pen (or at least the one I used) is a really bad idea and I probably shouldn't try it again ever. The results were horrendous I stg how do some people do it.... Yeah, just sat on my ass the whole day... nothing new really... played some TL,..

Hopefully the next few days will be more exciting (if I'm willing to make the effort, that is...)

No comments:

Post a Comment