Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

Day 56 - 66

HAH. I FINISH THIS DIARY THING. I DID IT. I SUCCESSFULLY MADE ONE ENTRY FOR EVERY DAY (kinda... but compiled them when necessary) Honestly I was planning on documenting the whole week but didn't feel like documenting my trip so I procrastinated and here we are haha!! But hey, I did end up finishing this project IN YOUR FACES THOSE WHO DOUBTED ME (if there are any that is LOL i bet most of y'all who reads my posts don't even care)

Soo this past week has been pretty mundane... normal things happened... played TL in the mornings.. ALSO I made Kisumi my new husbands (by giving Sousuke plastic surgery & a name change) cuz Rin dating my son still bothers me so I changed my son to Sousuke which is also pretty weird cuz if you think about it... he's still biologically my son... who is now my ex husband.. who is dating my friend.. who was once dating his current partner's son.. who is now nonexistent?? yeah its pretty messed up but WHATEVER. I can go on with shipping them now like this. I ship Kisumi with myself heheheh. This is also weird since Kisumi & Sousuke are childhood friends but now one of them is the other's son.... oh welllls.

There was also this one shopping/grocery trip where I once again dressed like a hobo but bumped into some guy that goes to my school who I once though was hella fine but then I caught him staring at me weirdly (was it b/c I looked like a hobo or b/c he recognized me?? WHO KNOWS.) and then I started staring at him weirdly & then my mom went to the same aisle he was in & he walked away. Then he went to where I was & I walked away & it was just this weird ass cycle of walking away and awkward eye contact??? i dont even know.

Friends came over to watch the new ep of Free!ES after not coming for one week b/c I was on vacation but yeah it was like always. Ate a crapload of chips from TNT (I still like the okonomiyaki flavoured one & the garlic bread LIKE WOw how do people make these??/ I also wonder if they have takoyaki & curry flavour or something. OMG omg but burger flavoured chips how awesome would that be. POUTINE CHIPS oh my god... ONION ring chips??? LASAGNA FLAVOUR CHIPS. TACO CHIPS??? susHI CHIPS FFFF TEMPURA chips omfgg im like food horny rn wtf. Somebody seriously needs to invent these like wow take all my money. I'd do it myself but I have no idea where to start even.
OK. Back to EP9 of free. IT WAS SO SAD. They added some fanservicey shower scenes & a whole bunch of Momo scenes to ease the pain but it was no good. The ending ruined me. (I still can't get over that elevator scene though I've seen so many parodies already. It's amazing.) I'm fine with Haru cuz I know his problem will ease up soon but WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO SOUSUKE THOUGH?? His shoulder's not going to magically heal?? He's either going to have to be substituted by someone or the team forfeits completely before, OR he swims the relay & right smack in the middle of it he stops in utter agony & his team has to find out the hard way. Honestly I feel so bad for him (I know he's fictional, but I STILL FEEL BAD OK DON'T JUDGE ME.) b/c he came back to swim with Rin & he never even got to swim with Rin NOT EVER wtf this is so freaking tragic. Anyways.. one of my friends decided to do the ALS ice bucket in my backyard & brought a bucket & ice to do it with LOL. I ofc got to pour the water over her hehehe I'm seriously so mean..
Afterwards we watched Tokyo Ghoul & one of my friends was sobbing at the end like that ep was THAT sad. I couldn't even cry if I tried though.. I even read this post about how tears can cure acne & blemishes & I was like HA that'd be nice.. if I could cry..  It's pretty sad actually... I've hardened... (thats what she said). I can't even cry wtf is this. Maybe my acne will get so bad that it'll actually make me cry LOL (I seriously hope not)
Started to watch a show called the Irregular at Magic High or something with my friends & the main guy is hot but the INCESTY vibes oh god.. I can't... Watched 3 eps & I have no idea what's going on.

Also, I might be moving rooms soon. Apparently I'm gonna be sleeping downstairs (yep... downstairs... ._.") b/c my dad's like "that way we only have to move one bed" LIke wow... sleeping downstairs. DOWNSTAIRS. While everyone else is sleeping upstairs. Okay. You make sure to tell the cops that if you find me dead in my bedroom..
I've also considered moving out of my house altogether & moving into my grandparents' since their entire lower floor is VACANT. Hell yeah. Nobody even goes down there. Own room, own kitchen, own office???? Yes please. I'll probably just stay at home for the first year since I'm transitioning & it's a big step in life & too many changes will probably bring me to the brink of insanity so yeahh... maybe move out next year if I'm ready. All I know is I'll need a spinning cushy chair for my new room & possibly some new Ikea furniture.

I'll post my Vacation log once I finish writing it (I can't be bothered rn so sorry if this confuses y'all) It's taking a while actually.. so many little details I need to add... ughhghgh..
Also this blog's gotten a lot of views lately.. like, who even reads this stuff??? Wow there are people who care enough to read my stupid rambles & boring life events?? It honestly amazes me


No comments:

Post a Comment