Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Day 46 47 & 48

Guess I'm doing the journals in 3's now huh.. welp stuff actually happened for the past few days so this might get looonng depending on how much i remember lol.
Soooo 2 days ago i went out with my friends to this dessert/food place downtown where we saw these GIANT shaved ice thingies a while back & couldn't go then b/c the place was closed. Was kinda late yet again b/c the bus drove right past me when I was waiting by the bus stop (really now. really bus) and met up with my friends like 20 min later... sorry guys again....= =" There were dead wasps all over the area where I sat & it was mildly disturbing.. Skytrained and waited for yet another bus before finally getting to the restaurant. There was a lot of korean music playing & kpop mv's playing on a tv. A bunch of korean dudes sat behind us too (so much korean). Ordered a curry pork cutlet meal which i shared with a friend (had rice, pickled radish & salad/potato sides) and a jumbo size green tea shaved ice which we shared b/w 4 people (yes it was that big) The green tea ice cream was really rich & the shaved ice was topped w/ corn flakes & red bean. Got brain freeze multiple times and my mouth was practically frozen.. but it was really good overall. I would go back probably. Stole some strawberry candies from the plate near the cash register hehe. Went to Safeway b/c one of my friends wanted to look at ingredients for her upcoming bbq party & yeah. Explored the place, hit my friends with a sausage, cool stuff. Went to metrotown after that since there was really nothing else to do & shopped at Superstore. Went around sitting near the cold vegetable sections & such (where people do not normally sit) with my other friend b/c we were tired while other customers walked by and gave us weird looks (good times, good times) didn't buy anything & went to T&T to buy food & such for the anime marathon the next day. Walked around trying to get free samples & hoarding bags of chips in my arms.. walked around for a while like that & didn't even bother getting a cart LOL. Friend bought me a crapload of chips to bring home for Wed. and we headed for the bus. Bought a matcha frappuccino from Blenz on the way b/c apparently it's better & cheaper than Starbucks' and it really was actually (a lot smoother & the matcha's a bit stronger, which I like) Well, guess who's not buying their fraps at sudohbucks anymore. Bused home and feet were hurting like hell (remind me never to wear my heels out downtown ever again please)

Next day = Wednesday = Water day = NEW FREE ES EP!! I get way too excited over these swimming homos seriously.. Woke up early to watch (kinda but ended up waking up at 10 30 ish so not really i suppose?) Much SouRin angst. much iwatobi angst. Much Makoharu angst. It was very exciting & for some reason felt longer than the usual episodes (maybe cuz so much stuff happened in one episode?) I completely lost it at the end with the ep 8 pv. KISS ME kiss me KISS ME kiss me, LIKE seriously guys get a room (that kiss me rally also happened right during the Makoharu scene where it shows them staring at each other like wow KyoAni.. queerbaiting much... not that I dislike it though. Friends came over at 2. One of my friends brought milk tea slush which she was supposed to blend at my house with her magic bullet (the lid which she forgot at home lol) and she ended up using my blender. Apparently I've been using it wrong to crush ice all this time... huh... Watched the free ep along with Tokyo Ghoul & GSNK & Barakamon... really wanted to show them Zankyou no Terror but then also didn't really want them to think I'm a psychopath hahah... They ended up staying for dinner & I made pizza & mom ordered sushi (yay no cooking for me) while my friend showed us another summer anime.. Akame ga Kill? that she liked. It turned out pretty twisted w/ decapitation & amputations of limbs but that was pretty cool (kinda brutal though). The main character's very typical though (turns OP after like 1 day, hot headed, boob obsession?) & there was too much boobie & cleavage for my tastes (sorry) the boobs are very big in that anime... many boob..
Friends left at about 9 ish before it got dark & I resumed my usual nightly routine which consists of food & tumblr. Yeah, normal stuff. Also killed a moth on my computer.

Today we went to my grandma's house as usual. Cousins were there again, didn't talk to them much. I think I'm becoming too antisocial now... I literally packed all of my electronic devices with their chargers (even my laptop this time) even though I didn't use most of them. Watched the new eps of Tokyo Ghoul & ZnT, at macaroni for lunch, and resumed tumblring and looking for new songs. Seriously though I'm super fickle when it comes to favourites.. I get bored with my songs really quickly.. same with other things.. but yeah..  basically that was my day. Also ate cakes & chicken buns. Went home & tumblred again. Pretty mundane day. Probably will be mundane tomorrow as well. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment