Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Day 43, 44 & 45

Yeahhhh for the last 3 days I have done absolutely nothing except draw & play video games and go on tumblr...
Day before yesterday I was playing TL & Gou & Seijuuro FINALLY got together like omgggg finally... I thought they'd be one of the first to start dating actually but nooo. She basically asked him out the way Rin asked out my son (still not over that fact yet btw). Watched my bro play some game on his xbox (Max the something?? idk) & there was this ginger kid with a magic pen that could draw things on the screen and create bridges & stuff it was pretty cool. It got even better when the pen started waterbending like whoa son. Pretty cool for a free game; didn't get to see it start firebending tho.. Had french toast for lunch. Yeah. Drew some makoharu & stuff. That's about it.

Yesterday was pretty mundane as well.  Played more TL & another couple got together (wow). Gou set them up (LOL guess she didn't want her friend missing out on the action) & 2 of my OCs got together (yesss ive been waiting for this day) Now the only ones still single (that need to get together ofc) are Nitori & Momo & 2 of my other OCs (the MakoHaru lovechild & her s/o) yes Makoharu's lovechild is a thing that I created.. her name's Mizu (LOL) for short & I even made up a tragic backstory for her where Mako drowns at sea & she developed a phobia of water and a hatred of fish (sorry Haru I couldn't help myself..) Pretty much did nothing for the rest of the day; drew some more at night but that's about it.

Today I actually went out in the afternoon to help my mom buy groceries. Pushed the cart around as usual & we saw a caterpillar on the yellow zucchini bin!! It looked so helpless & I wanted to take him home but yeah that plan failed... tried to stick him in a grocery bag but then my mom said no so I dumped him back onto the zucchini... Was totally motivated to make jello/cinnamon rolls that we had bought earlier but somehow that motivation disappeared (im not even surprised at myself anymore... I was also supposed to call and schedule my driving lessons for next next week but I guess I'll have to put that off too now)
Apparently the hotel we'll be staying at in Victoria will have a spa/sauna/POOL (ohgod i think I'm turning into Haru now) I really wanna swim for some reason & learn butterfly/breaststroke.

Welp hope tomorrow will be a lil more exciting than the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment