Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

49 50 & 51

Yeppp looks like I'm doing it in 3's now. I can't quite recall what happened 2 days ago though, but I'm pretty sure I did nothing important except play TL, tumblr & draw a little.

As for yesterday I actually left the house & even though I only planned to be out for a few hours I ended up staying out for almost half a day..
Went to my friend's barbecue which she hosted at her house & brought soymilk and popcorn lol. We ended up eating all the salad & healthy stuff so by the time we actually barbecued I was 80% full of food already.. She made a really good cheese & crab dip which I'm pretty sure I ate most of & I also drank a whole lot of the strawberry lemonade punch/carbonated thingy.. Afterwards when we finally went out to barbecue some bees kept flying around near us & the food (my other friend was literally smacking them away with paper plates LOL it was so funny) the meat was reeeaallyy good. If I hadn't eaten all that before I probably would have scarfed down half of everything ahaha. Helped my friend skewer some meat, ate more, had a homemade japadog, climbed onto her top bunk in her room (like 4 other ppl joined in too & i was freaking out b/c I thought the bed would break..) Yeah so basically once we stuffed ourselves full of meat we played charades from the app on my friend's phone nonstop for like 2 hours. I didn't really participate much in helping them guess but I rocked the pokemon category tho ;D (thank god they didn't include 5th gen tho I barely know the names of any of those...) Afterwards, 2 of them left to go to work & the rest of us watched the new episode of Tokyo Ghoul that aired the day before (which I already watched obvs) & then another left & we ended up watching The Girl That Leapt Through Time (dubbed) on my friend's 12" laptop. All 5 of us. And also the sound was barely audible. It got really stuffy after a while since we were holed up in my friend's room & she got really emotionally invested in the movie like wow. Even once it ended she was like "NO. I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY FIND EACH OTHER AGAIN WHAT IF THEY DON'T FIND EACH OTHER AGAIN???" & yeah it was pretty funny. It was like 8pm once we finished & me & another friend decided to bus home (whilst eating leftover cold chicken kabobs) & people on the bus were staring at us LOL. Walked the rest of the way home & the streets looked pretty shady. Watched the new ep of Barakamon & that's about it.

Today was as uneventful as 2 days ago, except I played Tamagotchi on the Wii with my younger sibs. (I seriously missed that game & I have a strong urge to play 10 rounds holy shit that game used to be mah lifeeee) Ate bacon lettuce wraps for lunch & went on my laptop some more. Got a new TV & hopefully it won't glitch out anymore. Drew some stuff on my tablet & called it a night. Yup. Tomorrow will probably be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment