Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

Day 41 & 42

Soooo yesterday I went out again.. parents went to the mall & dumped us at my granny's house. I didn't mind it though b/c of the food & unlimited free time heheheheh. As soon as I got there I started feeling tired again & took a nap in the back room LOL =.=" Then I woke up & played some TL (still can't believe Rin is dating my son... literally every time I check up on them they're always giving off hearts..) It actually takes a looong time to go through and feed and pet everyone.. not to mention when they ask you to play a game with them out of the blue (ugh i hate it.. most of the time I don't even win..) takes like 1h usually... sigh...
Then we had lunch (fried dumplings which I ate with cho again) and I went back to using my tablet to go on tumblr/watch anime. Started watching Zankyou no Terror (b/c of tumblr) since so many people were gushing about the animation and the soundtrack. I read the summary but then was really surprised when I actually began watching. Like?? I didn't know the KIDS were the terrorists??? like why????? and how.... Anyways, the animation is really nice & the music's good. Nine's pretty hot too hehe ;) For some reason Twelve's face kinda creeps me out though. I pretty much marathoned the anime till the most recent episode & I found out that the kids AREN'T actually that evil (since they saved the people from their own bomb & don't actually intend on harming anyone) But then I'm also still a little confused.. like, what is their objective?? Take down the government?? Dismantle the patriarchy?? Idek, maybe they're just trolls??? Hopefully I'll find out in the upcoming episodes... (btw the girl Lisa was ok at the beginning but then she got annoying when she tried to cook & started messing with their stuff like why.. I liked you....) Anyways, after that I doodled some Free and Kill la Kill which my sister tried to vandalize which ended up in us swinging chairs at each other. Yeeep fun times. After that my dad took us home lol & I spent the rest of the night doing virtually nothing again!! Yay.

Today I pretty much did nothing productive again... I woke up & played some TL, went on computer, ate instant noodles for lunch, more computer, finished my Haikyuu drawing & posted to my art blog, more computer, cooked dinner, doodled some makoharu and yeah we have now reached the present. Hopefully tomorrow I'll go out or do something productive but idk. Hope I get to leave for the mini vacation soon too.. Right now all I can do is put off my driving lessons & wait for my anime to air.. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment