Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Day 38, 39 & 40

Turning back into my old lazy self again these past few days I guess? Ah well... I guess it can't be helped....
Day before yesterday I did pretty much nothing.. stayed home again, watched a new anime though!! Barakamon's been showing up on my dash more & more these days so I caved in haha (idk man but imo it sounds like Barack Obama and Pokemon mashed into an anime..) It's really cute (basically everyone is pretty annoying though.. but i guess it adds to their character.. seems like the only non-annoying one is Hiro & he's fcking ripped too holy hell) The main character's an asshole but there's probably gonna be some major character development later on (reminds me of touching spirit bear lol the situation & characters & everything basically) I'm sorry but my fujoshi heart has begun shipping Sensei & Hiro. I have turned into Tama-chan. Tama-chan has turned into me. I am sorry. (not really)

Yesterday I actually left the house!!! Went to the beach with the fam to fly kites & whatnot. Walked around on the sand near the water (which was dirty af like why) & the sand kept getting under my feet & it felt really gritty.. wanted to take off my shoes but then I might step on a needle or something so yeah... My feet kept sinking into the sand & the only thing that kept me from sinking was stepping on seaweed patches.. so I basically was playing hopscotch with seaweed as I crossed the beach LOL I am a child. I got tired and came back and lay on some towels on the sand (there was a bunch of cigs and garbage where we sat ew) I pulled an Ama-chan sensei and shielded myself with a black umbrella while listening to music. The later I didn't even care anymore and blasted my music out loud pfft people around us were staring & stuff.. 
Then we got bored of the beach & went to get McDonalds (heck yea) and actually ate inside the restaurant near UBC some dude had a laptop and was staying there to leech off free refills and wifi and this other lady doing nothing just sitting there and wouldn't move who took up all the space... Ate 1 1/2 of fish fillet & had strawberry coke (tasted pretty good actually). Afterwards we walked around the area and then to the UBC bookstore where I searched for hoodies & mom bought some pens. Went home & showered. My legs seemed fine since I had put on sunscreen before but later it started turning REALLY RED and apparently I was burned?? but only certain parts of my leg??? even though all of my legs were exposed???? I also have this really embarrassing shorts tan line on my upper thighs =.=" My legs are still really red...

Today my friends came over to watch anime!! Ep. 6 of FreeES was not too heartbreaking but a bit sad though... I kinda saw it coming though.. what Makoto requested from Haru & the kid flashback hurt me deep. THE DOLPHIN. IT WAS SYMBOLISM ALL THIS TIME ;_; AND WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT. I was planning to show them more Barakamon & catch up with Tokyo Ghoul & GSNK but then they all wanted to check out the snk dub so then we ended up introducing 2 of our friends to that & ofc they got HOOKED so we had to continue watching & soon enough 6 hours had gone by.. without any of the above plans carried out... sigh.... Ah well.. at least I'm used to the english snk voice actors by now.. My favs are Mikasa, Reiner, Sasha & Ymir (really spot on for them im impressed.) Then they left & my fam went out to Walmart after dinner b/c they had a sale.  Was super tired & walked around half dead, but at least we went to McDonalds for ice cream after.. It all evens out I suppose! 
Anyways.. my hands are getting tired, so i'll stop here.. Peace....


No comments:

Post a Comment