Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

Day 36 & 37

Didn't do much today or yesterday b/c of the scorching temperatures outside (holyyyyy it was like 35+ C for the past 2 days) Stayed inside where there's aircon & fans lol i'm very heat intolerant sadly... Yesterday I helped my sis & dad make pancakes for lunch; dad made the batter, my sis mixed & I fried it. But then dad messed up by not even using any measuring cups & going with "instinct" (reminds me of sokka's instincts in ATLA =.=") and ended up messing up the batter... he added like 4 eggs when people normally only use one... I was literally cringing as he poured the flour directly from the bag into the bowl... ;_; RIP pancakes... but they were kinda good i guess.. a little too eggy but nothing too bad..
Went on my comp for the rest of the day (again, I have no life) and yeah.

Today was slightly more exciting because we actually left the house despite the 37 degree temp outside (how does one stand this heat without aircon though I'm dying to know) to visit my grandma's house for family dinner. It was nighttime though so when we went it wasn't as hot as in the morning (thank god..) Ate sushi & other random stuff it was gooddd~ After dinner we watched Rio2 and I played TL a bit. Kuro (MY SON) started dating Rin LOL it was kind of a wild ride actually.. Rin was all "I think he likes me" & then I was like "go for it" b/c I honestly don't care anymore he wouldn't get with the other guy I was trying to set him up with & I ended up marrying his man/childhood friend (sorry rin) so yeah.. he settled for my son... who looks like Sousuke but 1 gen younger (I'm still a bit disturbed by that actually.. Rin even helped babysit him once I believe....) but yeah they went to a cafe & Rin just said "so you wanna be my bf?" & my son was like "heck yeah" & they got together (idek anymore..) I guess its like Sourin#2 haha...
Afterward we had ice cream cake & watermelon & my DS ran out of battery so I hid behind the sofa & sat near the open window where it was cooler and went on tumblr on my phone lol. People from outside kept driving/walking by and occasionally they would look at me.. I really wanted to stare back and freak them out but then too much effort hahah. I basically hung out there like a loner for 1/4 of the night.

Yeppp it's official. My life is completely boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment